About Hydraux Manufacturing, Corp.
Hydraux offers professional engineering design and manufacture of special material handling equipment. The scope of our products and engineering allow us to tailor the products to suit specific customer needs. We are proud of our service and design team who can meet any material handling challenges and requirements. Also, we offer:
- Hydraux and competitors re-built attachments for sale and for rent
- Repair of any hydraux or competitors attachment
Hydraux has been serving the Material Handling industry over 65 years.
- 1947 - The company was incorporated as Wilby Ironworks.
- 1973 - Company was acquired by a group of employees who developed the company into a manufacturer of special material handling equipment.
- 1987 - Company name was changed to Hydraux Manufacturing Ltd. Since then, the company has been selling its own line of Hydraux attachments .
- 2013 - Company has new owners and it is renamed to Hydraux Manufacturing Corporation.
- 2014 - The company is planning to expand its products to offer two lines of attachments: Hydraux-H (heavy duty) and Hydraux-S (standard duty).
Made in Canada
We design and manufacture all our products in Canada. Hydraux is the only Canadian attachment manufacturer who can successfully compete against international competitors with manufacturing facilities in low cost countries. Hydraux built its reputation on customer service, quality, reliability and durability.